Double Green Bag
Led by Robin Bolton
This bag is "double green" because it not only dispenses with the unnecessary plastic bags from the store but it re-uses blue jeans. Just think every time you use this bag you will know that there are two less pair of jeans and thousands less plastic bags in the land fill.
The Double Green Shopping Bag is so much fun to create, it makes a great excuse for a party. Invite your friends to bring their old jeans and get together for a Double Green sewing bash!Finished Dimensions of Bag Interior:
- A & B - 11 1/2" wide x 12 1/2" tall
- C - 12 1/2" wide x 13 1/2" tall
- $10 Kit Fee - Pattern
- 2 pair of blue jeans (additional jeans may be needed for pocket assortment) Remember jeans with wide pant legs and/or large sizes yield more fabric.
- 1 yard of upholstery fabric can be substituted for jeans
- Children's jeans with small back pockets for View A
- 3/4 yard of foundation fabric
- Swing machine, pedal and power cord
- Size 14-16 jeans sewing machine needle
- 100% polyester thread or "denim" thread
- Tape measure
- 8-1/2" X 12" corrugate plastic
- Optional gold Jeans Topstitching thread
|September 28, 2019||2:30 pm - 5:30 pm||$45.00||
Only 2 spots left!
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Class, club, and event fees are nonrefundable. You must cancel 72 hours before the first session of the class, club, or event to receive store credit or apply the fee to another class, club or event. However, if the instructor or Montavilla Sewing Centers has to cancel a class, club, or event, you have the option for a store credit or full refund. Students must bring their own machines to all classes, unless otherwise noted. We request that you do not bring children or guests to the classes. Thank you!