Virtual Baby Lock Serger Club 2020 - 2021
Led by PJ Wong
Learn tips, tricks and techniques to get the most from your Baby Lock Serger.
In this virtual club, you'll receive a new serger project each month, complete with pdf directions and an instructional video. All of this will be through the Teachable website platform. The club term will be from September, 2020 through August, 2021. If you'd like to enroll, please contact us directly.
Once you're signed up, we'll email you an invite link to create a free Teachable account (if you don't already have one), and you'll be added to the club through Teachable. Then you'll receive an email each month when a new club session posts! You'll also have access to all past club sessions throughout the term, so you'll never miss a project, regardless of when you sign up for the club.
Content included with Club Projects:
- Video Supplement with Step by Step instructions
- Project Sheet with pictures and description, supplies, materials list, and cutting information. Full-Color PDF step by step instructions
- Printable Patterns and part labels if applicable
- BabyLock Serger 4 to 8 thread with Jet-Air, ExtraordinAir, or RevolutionAir threading and No Tension Adjustments
- Acclaim, Accolade, Euphoria, Triumph, Victory or previous model equivalents
Please Note: Clubs may only be signed up for by contacting us directly.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Class, club, and event fees are nonrefundable. You must cancel 72 hours before the first session of the class, club, or event to receive store credit or apply the fee to another class, club or event. However, if the instructor or Montavilla Sewing Centers has to cancel a class, club, or event, you have the option for a store credit or full refund. Students must bring their own machines to all classes, unless otherwise noted. We request that you do not bring children or guests to the classes. Thank you!