Row by Row Experience 2019
Row by Row Taste the Experience runs from June 21 to September 3, 2019.
Row by Row Experience® began in 2011 with 20 quilt shops across New York State. Thousands of stores in the US, Canada and Europe have welcome travelers through their doors. Travelers collect row patterns, then create stunning quilts with those rows … and no two are alike! Although the quilt shops are organized by area, quilters have no borders. Travel, shop, collect patterns and add rows to your quilt from anywhere!
Simply visit any participating 2019 Row by Row quilt shop (our Lake Oswego store is the only Montavilla location that will be participating) during the summer and ask for their free pattern for a row in a quilt. The 2019 theme is Taste the Experience, and each shop is working with the theme in their row. The shops are happy to give you the pattern at no cost, limit one per person, walk-in customers only. More information at the Row by Row Experience website.
Row by Row Rules:
- Visit any participating RxR quilt shop to pick up your free RxR Taste the Experience themed row pattern. One pattern per person.
- Each shop creates a pattern, then gives it away for one row in a row quilt.
- Collect as many rows as you can, then mix and match your rows to create a fun and unique quilt.
- Have fun traveling, shopping and collecting as many different patterns as you like during the RxR collecting period, June 21–September 3, 2019.
- Have more fun making the rows and designing a quilt. Visit other participating shops all over the US, Canada and Europe to add rows to your quilt if you wish.
- Anytime between June 21–October 31, 2019 be the first person to bring a finished (quilted, bound, labeled) quilt using at least 8 different rows from 8 different participating stores into a participating quilt shop and receive a bundle of 25 beautiful fat quarters.
- Rowers may include The 9th Row and RxR Junior designs in a RxR quilt, but they may not be counted as one of the 8 rows needed to win a prize.
- Include the shop’s row in your quilt and receive a bonus prize! Limit one prize per person.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Class, club, and event fees are nonrefundable. You must cancel 72 hours before the first session of the class, club, or event to receive store credit or apply the fee to another class, club or event. However, if the instructor or Montavilla Sewing Centers has to cancel a class, club, or event, you have the option for a store credit or full refund. Students must bring their own machines to all classes, unless otherwise noted. We request that you do not bring children or guests to the classes. Thank you!