World Of Embroidery Event
Wondering where to go next with your embroidery? Come explore a whole world of possibilities! Learn essential embroidery techniques, including how to choose the right stabilizer, hooping
placement and more from an embroidery expert. You will also learn how to create exciting
project techniques like freestanding lace, tiling scenes, appliqué, quilting, and in the hoop
projects. You’ll be inspired by the beautiful embroidery samples and projects, and you’ll learn tips
to make your embroidery stress-free and fun! This seminar is perfect for embroiderers of all skill
levels and embroidery machine types.
- Learn new embroidery tips and techniques.
- Informative stabilizer education – learn which to use for any project or fabric.
- Behind the scenes look into the OESD embroidery design process.
- Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects.
- Door prizes and giveaways.
- Goody bag valued at over $200 with fun sewing embroidery items.
- Exciting project offers available ONLY to World of embroidery attendees.
This is a lecture based event, so you don't need to bring anything! Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Class, club, and event fees are nonrefundable. You must cancel 72 hours before the first session of the class, club, or event to receive store credit or apply the fee to another class, club or event. However, if the instructor or Montavilla Sewing Centers has to cancel a class, club, or event, you have the option for a store credit or full refund. Students must bring their own machines to all classes, unless otherwise noted. We request that you do not bring children or guests to the classes. Thank you!