How to use:
Preparing the machine
- Needle: Left or right (left is preferable.)
- Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or wrapped edge overlock
- Stitch length: 3-5mm
- Differential feed lever: Normal position
- Upper knife: Working or non-working position
- Select sewing method (A) or (B), then determine needle position and sew 2 or 3 stitches.
- Turn hand wheel with hand until needle point is level with fabric surface on its upward stroke. Then insert the end of string of beads into guide on presser foot.
- Sew 2 - 3 stitches by turning hand wheel with hand.
- Press beards lightly with left finger while sewing.
- Sew the last few stitches by turning hand wheel with hand to avoid beads interfering with needle and loopers.