How to use:
For heavy or specialty threads:
- Wind the bobbin with the decorative thread slowly.
- Place the bobbin in the PFAFF® creative™ Bobbin Case. For less texture, use finer specialty threads and adjust the bobbin tension screw, if needed, so the thread pulls evenly and has a slight tension.
- Put the bobbin in the creative™ Bobbin Case and pull the specialty thread into the bobbin tension.
For heavier yarns and textured specialty threads:
- Thread the top with regular sewing thread.
- Use the recommended size needle for your fabric.
- Snap on the presser foot 2/2A or 8.
- Place the right side of the fabric facing down and place Tear Away Stabilizer on top.
- Select stitches where the density is loose. Experiment with the straight stitch, zigzag and decorative stitches. Increase the stitch length for best results.
- Select slow speed and stitch at an even speed.
- Increase needle thread tension slightly if needed.