How to use:
- Set machine for zigzag or decorative stitch. Needle position will vary according to stitching position desired.
- For narrow edge topstitching, place the center guide of the presser foot against the fabric edge.
- Move the needle into the desired left position and topstitch.Lace/Edge Joining: Position lace or finished fabric edges on either side of blade of foot and join together with zigzag or decorative stitch.
Sewing lace to fabric:
- Place the folded/pressed edge of your fabric to the left of the center guide and the finished edge of your lace to the right of the center guide.
- Both fabric and lace should be placed under the foot, right side up. The center guide will keep the fabrics properly separated to allow for more precise stitching.
- Choose a zigzag stitch and sew, catching the edge of the fabric and the lace.
- Adjust the width and length of your zigzag as desired.