Resources for sewing masks
April 2, 2020
Our own PJ Wong has provided us with a tutorial video, plus a pattern and instructions for making face masks like the one here.
- Tutorial Video (YouTube link)
- Mask option without elastic (YouTube link)
- Mask Pattern
- Mask Instructions
- Instructions for Printing PDF Documents
PJ also made a video tutorial and printable template for a 3 layer pleated mask with filter pocket and nose wire:
More helpful links about making face masks:
- Help local hospitals during the shortage of masks. Easily made with scraps of cotton and 1/4" elastic, or thin cotton straps that can be tied. A pattern and instructions can also be found at https://deaconess.com/masks.
- Read more at https://time.com/5805557/homemade-medical-face-mask-shortage/
Recent ArticlesAll locations now open 10am - 5pm, Monday - Saturday.
Update on Business Hours and Montavilla Services
Keeping Up With KimberBell
Montavilla Sewing in Lake Oswego Grand Opening Events!
Thanksgiving Sale on NOW! Check for details and this week's store hours!