Resources for sewing masks
April 2, 2020
Our own PJ Wong has provided us with a tutorial video, plus a pattern and instructions for making face masks like the one here.
- Tutorial Video (YouTube link)
- Mask option without elastic (YouTube link)
- Mask Pattern
- Mask Instructions
- Instructions for Printing PDF Documents
PJ also made a video tutorial and printable template for a 3 layer pleated mask with filter pocket and nose wire:
More helpful links about making face masks:
- Help local hospitals during the shortage of masks. Easily made with scraps of cotton and 1/4" elastic, or thin cotton straps that can be tied. A pattern and instructions can also be found at https://deaconess.com/masks.
- Read more at https://time.com/5805557/homemade-medical-face-mask-shortage/
Recent ArticlesUpdate on Business Hours and Montavilla Services
All Locations Transitioning to Montavilla Sewing's Take-Out Service Only
Keeping Up With KimberBell
Montavilla Sewing in Lake Oswego Grand Opening Events!
Thanksgiving Sale on NOW! Check for details and this week's store hours!