- 16” of throat space
- Full color touchscreen for easy feature selection
- Integrated thread stand
- Non-stick sliding overlay included
- Free standing bobbin winder included
- Speeds up to 1,800 stitches per minute
- Stitch regulator included
- 3 basting stitches
- Ruler foot and open toe foot included
- Save up to 3 preset speeds to quickly switch between speed preferences
- Low bobbin estimator and alarm – it keeps track of your bobbin thread so you don’t have to!
- M size bobbin has the largest availablebobbin capacity
- Collapsible custom table for easy set up and storage
- Customizable needle up/down and tie-off function
- Includes stitch counter & quilt timer
- Optional table extension available: 18” x 30”
Artistic Quilter Limited Warranty
We thank you for purchasing this Artistic Quilter machine (the “Product”) and hope you will enjoy it for years to come. In the event that your Product needs service covered by this warranty, please contact the authorized Artistic Quilter dealer from whom you purchased it. To locate an authorized Artistic Quilter dealer, please call 1-800-631-0183 ext. 774 or visit our web site at artisticquilter.com. Your Product was sold with an instruction booklet. To avoid any unnecessary inconvenience on your part, we suggest that you refer to the instruction booklet before contacting your authorized Artistic Quilter dealer for service. We also strongly encourage you to register your product on-line at artisticquilter.com.
Janome America, Inc. warrants that the Product will meet the written speci cations of Janome America, Inc., all of which are within normal industry standards and included in the instruction booklet. This Artistic Quilter warranty is exclusive to the original purchaser of the Product and is provided in respect of normal household use. Janome America, Inc. warrants this Product as follows:
- (a) 1 Year Limited Warranty - During the rst 365 days from date of purchase, Artistic will repair any manufacturing defect without charge for parts or labor. All subsequent warranties include parts costs only.
- (b) 10 year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty. Artistic warrants the sewing head is free of casting or machining imperfections causing product failure. This warranty does not extend to mechanical or electronic/electrical parts, which are covered under a separate warranty, or consequential damage to the head caused by mechanical or electronic/electrical part failures beyond their warranty period.
(c) 5 year Mechanical Warranty for any mechanical failure within this period, manufacturer will provide free replacement parts, customer pays for labor and shipping. See warranty exclusions.
(d) 5 year electronic/electrical warranty. The electric/electronic components are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for ve years from the date of purchase. If any defect is reported within this period, manufacturer will provide free replacement parts, customer pays for labor and shipping. The 5 year electronic/ electrical warranty will be invalid if the machine is left plugged into a power source when not in use.
The limited warranty stated in sections (b), (c) and (d) above shall be limited solely to the replacement of parts which, in the opinion of Artistic, are defective in workmanship or material and are returned to Artistic, or an authorized repair facility, or such other point or place that may be designated by Artistic. All other costs, including cost of freight and shipment for repair under this warranty, shall be the customer’s costs.
This warranty shall be in force only for the original purchaser. Machine registration must be completed for warranty to be valid.
Each of the periods described in above shall hereafter be referred to as a “Warranty Period”, together the “Warranty Periods”.
Irrespective of whether the Product is used commercially or for normal household use, in no event shall this warranty cover needles, needle plates, bobbin cases, fuses, light bulbs, or belts.
This warranty is VOID – that is, the Product was purchased without warranty – if you did not purchase it from an authorized Artistic Quilter dealer within the United States. A list of authorized Artistic Quilter dealers within the United States is available on our website artisticquilter.com. This warranty will be honored only when the original invoice or sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase, product type and authorized Artistic Quilter dealer’s name) is presented together with the defective Product. This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the Product has been altered, deleted, removed, or is illegible. This warranty covers none of the following: (i) periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear; (ii) postage, shipping and handling costs and all risks to the Product associated with shipment or transport; (iii) damage resulting from misuse of the Product or failure to provide normal maintenance; (iv) repairs to the Product done by unauthorized dealers, service providers or the purchaser; (v) damage resulting from the use of non-Artistic Quilter brand parts, supplies, or accessories; (vi) accidents, lightning, res, water, power surges, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Janome America, Inc.
If you suspect a defect in materials or workmanship of your Product, you must report it to the authorized Artistic Quilter dealer from whom you purchased it during the Warranty Periods described above. Your authorized Artistic Quilter dealer may require you to return the Product to it (properly packaged, freight prepaid) together with a photocopy of your original invoice or sales receipt.
Your authorized Artistic Quilter dealer will evaluate your report of a possible defect and, if one is discovered, will (at its option) repair or replace the Product, either with an identical Product, or with a substitute product that is substantially similar to the original Product. Your authorized Artistic Quilter dealer reserves the right to supply refurbished Products or substitute products provided that they conform to the written speci cations of Janome America, Inc. for new Products or new substitute products.
This warranty will also apply to any replacement Product or substitute product. For purposes of establishing the Warranty Periods described above hereof with respect to any replacement Product or substitute product, the original date of purchase of the original Product will continue to apply.
Specific exclusions of warranty limitations include, but are not limited to, the following:
- General, consequential, incidental or special damages including damage to fabric or material, the cost of rework or lost profits, the cost of installation or removal of any Products, and any inspection, testing, or redesign caused by any defect or by the repair or replacement of Products arising from a defect in any Product.
- Products which are received by Artistic improperly packaged, altered, or physically damaged.
- Counterfeit or altered label(s) or stickers.
- Broken pins on connectors.
- Stripped screws or nuts.
- Connector(s) damaged, cracked, missing or broken.
- Missing, torn or punctured seal(s).
- Any use besides machine quilting applications using customary fabrics, threads and accessories.
- Operator error in the customary use of the Product.
- Internal adjustments, tampering or parts replacement done by anyone except authorized Representatives or customers specifically authorized by Artistic Customer Support or warranty repair personnel on a case by case basis. The warranty does not cover and the user assumes the risk of and there is hereby excluded any liability to Artistic for failure, defects, loss, deterioration, personal injury or damage which are due to: (1) ordinary wear and tear or exposure, (2) abuse, misuse, negligence, or (3) use of parts not authorized by Artistic. Product Service and Maintenance Replace needles every 2-4 hours (1-2 per large quilt) and lubricate bobbin hook every 3-4 hours of use. Periodically check the thread tensioner. Use a small brush to clean out all lint, loose thread or obstructions from the bobbin hook. Servicing is recommended annually from a quali ed Representative. Servicing will cover belt tensioning, encoder positioning, bearing retainers, hook axial play and timing, presser and needle-bar adjustment and internal lubrication to take-up lever, hopping foot levers, bushings/bearings. This warranty will be governed by the laws of the state in which you purchased the Product (“Applicable Law”). Unless otherwise required by Applicable Law, Janome America, Inc. shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use the Product or any substitute product for any reason. Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Product or any substitute product are limited to the Warranty Periods described in paragraph 2 above. Other than as specified herein or as required by Applicable Law, all other warranties, conditions, or liabilities, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise, are hereby expressly excluded, and Janome America, Inc. hereby disclaims all other warranties, conditions or liabilities.