- Bernina hook system
- High resolution color touch screen - 7 Inches
- Length of freearm to the right of the needle - 12 inches
- Sewing light - LED
- BERNINA Dual Feed (BDF)
- BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) – straight stitch and zigzag Programmable BERNINA foot control with
- back-kick function BERNINA Free Hand System (FHS)
- Fully-automatic needle threader
- Number of spool pins - 3
- Automatic thread cutter and securing stitches - 3
- Manual thread cutter
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Upper thread indicator
- Lower thread indicator
- Start/stop button (stitching without foot control) Multi-function knobs
- Slide speed control
- Needle stop up/down
- Bobbin winding while sewing and embroidering
- Onscreen help
- Sewing & embroidery tutorial
- Creative Consultant
- USB interface for PC connection
- USB interface for USB stick - 2
- Set-up program
- Multi Languages
- Clock /Alarm
- Eco functionality
Sewing & Quilting
- Sewing speed (stitches per minute) - 1200
- Maximum stitch length - 6mm
- Maximum stitch width - 9mm
- Needle positions - 11
- Sewing in all needle positions
- Changing stitch settings while sewing
- Create and save stitch combinations
- Stitch Designer
- Sideways motion
- Multi-directional sewing 360°
- Stitch Distortion
- Mirror image
- Pattern start/end
- Connecting stitches
- Pattern elongation
- Security program
- Reverse sewing
- Personal program
- Memory (short-term/altered stitches)
- Memory (long-term/altered stitches)
- History function (last sewn stitch patterns)
- Total number of stitch patterns including alphabets - 1764
- Utility stitches total - 38
- Buttonholes, eyelets and button sew-on program - 19
- Automatic buttonhole-length measuring system
- Automatic buttonhole
- Manual multi-step buttonhole
- Button sew-on program
- Darning programs - 3
- Decorative stitch patterns total - 630
- Sideways motion stitch patterns - 109
- Sewing alphabets - 11
- Monograms (Sideways motion)
- Maximum embroidery field - 400×260mm
- Maximum embroidery speed (stitches per minute) - 1000
- Built-in embroidery designs (including NEW designs) - 462
- Embroidery alphabets (including NEW alphabets) - 21
- Embroidery design format - EXP, DST, PES, PEC, JEF, SEW, PCS, XXX.
- On-screen editing of designs: combining, positioning, mirroring, rotating, scaling
- NEW Pinpoint Placement
- Endless embroidery
- Shape Designer
- NEW Undo / Redo
- NEW Group / Ungroup
- NEW Rearrange embroidery motifs in combination
- Color Wheel
- NEW Invisible Secure
- NEW Smart Secure
- NEW Thread-up Command
- NEW Programmable jump stitch cutting
- NEW Thread Away Mode
- WordART program
- Personal memory for embroidery designs
- Importing stitch patterns
- Freearm embroidery
- Drag and drop
- Color resequencing
- Thread sequence control
- Basting in the hoop
- Position recall
- NEW Embroidery Consultant
- Automatic hoop recognition
- Midi Hoop functionality (embroidery field: 265×165mm, 10.5” ×6.5”)
- Mega Hoop functionality (embroidery field: 400×150mm, 15.7” ×5.9”)
- Maxi Hoop functionality (embroidery field: 400×210mm, 15.7” ×8.3”)
- Jumbo Hoop functionality (embroidery field: 400×260mm,15.7”×10.2”)
- BERNINA Embroidery Software compatible
- BERNINA DesignWorks Software & Tool compatible
- BERNINA Embroidery Software ArtLink (downloadable at bernina.com)
BERNINA International AG, Steckborn, Switzerland warrants the product identified below to be free of any defects in workmanship and materials under normal use upon the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth. This warranty is offered solely for the private, non-commercial use of the product.
This warranty will be in force only for the periods of warranty duration, specified herein when the product is owned by the original purchaser and is limited solely to the repair or replacement of original parts which, in the opinion of BERNINA International AG, are defective in workmanship or material and which are returned to the Dealer from whom the unit was purchased or to such other point as may be designated by BERNINA International AG.
This warranty shall extend for a period of:
- 2 Years: in the case of electrical parts;
- 5 Years: in the case of printed circuit boards, and;
- 20 Years: in the case of mechanical parts from the date of purchase of the product.
The liability of BERNINA International AG, shall be limited solely to the cost of the affected part and does not include labor charges. All other costs, including the costs of shipment to the Dealer from whom the product was purchased or to such other point as may be designated by BERNINA International AG, for service or repair under this warranty, shall be those of the purchaser.
Each BERNINA product will be fully checked by an authorized BERNINA Dealer at the time of purchase and said product is to be returned to authorized Dealer or to such other point as may be designated by BERNINA International AG, for all repairs or replacements covered by this warranty. This limited warranty is given subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- BERNINA International AG, shall be under no obligation to honor any claim under this warranty in the event that said product has been misused, neglected, damaged in transit or has been tampered with in any way or if the specifications supplied by BERNINA International AG, at the time of purchase with respect to proper maintenance and lubrication have not been observed or if the serial number affixed to the machine has been tampered with or defaced or if the original bill of sale, warranty certificate for the machine or other proof of purchase acceptable to BERNINA International AG, is not presented at the time service or repair is sought under this warranty.
- Within ninety (90) days after this warranty shall not be valid until and unless a warranty is completed and returned countersigned by an authorized BERNINA Dealer, or the product is registered via the BERNINA Customer Portal within thirty (30) days after the date of purchase of said product.
- Within ninety (90) days after the date of purchase of said product, the purchaser shall have received from the authorized BERNINA Dealer from whom the machine was purchased, any and all instructions in the use of the product which may be provided by such Dealer.
- The product must be unplugged from the power source when not in use.
The user assumes the risk of what this warranty does not cover and there is hereby excluded, liability for defects, failure, loss, deterioration, personal injury or damage which are due to (i) ordinary wear and tear or exposure, (ii) misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or (iii) the installation of parts other than genuine BERNINA parts or equivalents.
In no event shall BERNINA International AG be liable to the purchaser of said machine or to third parties for special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to death or personal injuries.
BERNINA International AG does not assume or authorize any person to assume on its behalf, any other obligation or liability other than set forth herein.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and the purchaser may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose that extend beyond the express warranty described on the face hereof. To the extent, the laws of any state create or recognize any implied warranties for this product, the duration of those warranties shall not extend beyond the duration of the BERNINA limited warranty.
This warranty is not transferable and is in addition to any warranty by the Dealer. BERNINA International AG is not party to and shall not be bound by any other warranty given in connection with the product identified below.