- Thread with sewing thread on top and in the bobbin.
- Snap on the Adjustable Bias Binder.
- Use the screw on the right side of the bracket to adjust the width of the opening to fit the bias tape.
- Cut the end of the bias tape to a 45 degree angle. Insert the bias tape from the outside of the bracket, into the slot that matches its width, and pull it down under the foot.
- Place the edge to be bound into the groove on the left side of the bracket.
- Loosen the screw on the top, in the back of the foot and adjust the bracket as needed.
- Select a narrow zigzag, a straight stitch or a decorative stitch. Sew slowly, keeping the fabric to be bound, snugly in the groove as you sew.