- Thread your machine with sewing thread on top and in the bobbin.
- Snap on the Clear Seam Guide Foot.
- For joining fabrics: Place fabric right sides together.
- Place the fabric under the presser foot with the metallic guide at the edge of the fabric for 5⁄8" (1.5 cm) seam allowance.
- Lower the presser foot and start to sew. The Guide will follow the edge of the fabric and the seam will be sewn with the perfect straight seam allowance.
- Use the four other red marked lines on the presser foot for additional rows of seams or a narrower seam allowance.