All locations now open 10am - 5pm, Monday - Saturday.
June 15, 2020
We're open! If you'd like to do some shopping, come visit us Monday - Saturday, 10am - 5pm. All that we ask is that you follow a few new rules:
- Please wear a mask (and please try to wear it correctly, covering your nose and mouth...).
- Please try to keep a 6-foot distance from others while inside the store.
- Please observe our signage.
- Please try to limit your shopping group to no more than two people, if possible. If you are bringing small children with you, please keep them with you at all times.
- Call ahead to make an appointment for machine demonstrations or machine repairs.
Also, since we're trying to limit how many people are allowed in our stores at one time, there's a small chance you'll have to wait outside before coming in. So far that hasn't been an issue, but it's still a possibility that we'd like you to be aware of.
Montavilla take-out service & curbside pickup options are still available, if you prefer. Just email email@example.com with the items that you'd like and which location you'd like to pick them up from. We'll call you back to take payment over the phone and go over pickup/delivery/shipping options.
Thanks for your patience & understanding. We'll see you soon!
Recent ArticlesResources for sewing masks
Update on Business Hours and Montavilla Services
All Locations Transitioning to Montavilla Sewing's Take-Out Service Only
Keeping Up With KimberBell
Montavilla Sewing in Lake Oswego Grand Opening Events!