Sewing with Sergers Level 2 – Beyond the Basics
Led by Helen Bartley
Pre-requisite: Sergers Level 1
Get ready to do more with your serger than just finish seams! In this 5-hour techniques class you will build on what you learned in Sergers Level I and take it to the next level.
You will learn:
- Review of Serger I basics and best use of stitches
- Turning inside and outside curves and corners
- Flat-locking for fashion or craft sewing
- The famous “painless placket” – MAGICAL!
- Easy ‘spaghetti’ straps – a great way to turn and finish narrow tubing
- Practical rolled hem-practice makes perfect!
- Intro to decorative and specialty threads
Class fee includes notebook and fabric samples
|January 14, 2022||10:00 am - 3:00 pm||$120.00||
|April 1, 2022||10:00 am - 3:00 pm||$120.00||
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Class, club, and event fees are nonrefundable. You must cancel 72 hours before the first session of the class, club, or event to receive store credit or apply the fee to another class, club or event. However, if the instructor or Montavilla Sewing Centers has to cancel a class, club, or event, you have the option for a store credit or full refund. Students must bring their own machines to all classes, unless otherwise noted. We request that you do not bring children or guests to the classes. Thank you!