Features and Benefits:
- Our fastest cutter! Cuts two 6" wide dies, side by side, at a time
- Accurately cuts up to 6 layers of fabric
- Safe & Easy - Alleviates hand and arm strain.
- Compatible with all GO! dies
- Electric - Fully automatic for ease of use
- Our Biggest system - Cuts up to 14" wide dies
- Built-in safety features
- Folds for portability and easy storage
- Coordinates with GO! Fabric Cutter Tote & Die Bag
- Closed Dimensions: 19"W x 6"L x 11" H (48.3 cm x 15.2 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Open Dimensions: 19"W x 18"L x 6" H (48.3 cm x 45.7 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Item Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)
GO! Fabric Chart: Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4|
Care & Maintenance: For best results, always keep your GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter clean and lint free. To clean the fabric cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter does not have replacement parts.
Warranty: We promise your personal AccuQuilt GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed with our limited one-year warranty. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit--not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.