- CB Hook system
- Maximum sewing speed - 900 stitches per minute
- Sewing space to the right of the needle - 6.3 inches
- LCD screen
- LED sewing light
- Maximum stitch width - 5.5mm
- Maximum stitch length - 5mm
- Needle positions - 9
- Number of spool holders - 2
- Semi-automatic needle threader
- Manual thread cutter
- Reverse sewing
- Start/stop button
- Slide speed control
- Needle stop up/down
- Bobbin winding while sewing
- Weight of machine - 17.6 lbs.
- Memory (long-term)
- Pattern end
- Sewing alphabets - 1
- Total number of stitch patterns (including alphabet) - 97
- Utility stitches - 15
- Decorative stitches - 23
- Cross-stitch stitches - 3
- Quilting stitches - 3
- Buttonholes (incl. eyelets) total - 1
- Manual multi-step buttonhole
- Automatic buttonhole length measuring system Automatic buttonhole
- Button sew-on program
- Darning program
BERNINA International AG, Steckborn, Switzerland warrants the product identified below to be free of any defects in workmanship and materials under normal use upon the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth. This warranty is offered solely for the private, non-commercial use of the product.
This warranty will be in force only for the periods of warranty duration, specified herein when the product is owned by the original purchaser and is limited solely to the repair or replacement of original parts which, in the opinion of BERNINA International AG, are defective in workmanship or material and which are returned to the Dealer from whom the unit was purchased or to such other point as may be designated by BERNINA International AG.
This warranty shall extend for a period of:
- 2 Years: in the case of electrical parts;
- 5 Years: in the case of printed circuit boards, and;
- 20 Years: in the case of mechanical parts from the date of purchase of the product.
The liability of BERNINA International AG, shall be limited solely to the cost of the affected part and does not include labor charges. All other costs, including the costs of shipment to the Dealer from whom the product was purchased or to such other point as may be designated by BERNINA International AG, for service or repair under this warranty, shall be those of the purchaser.
Each BERNINA product will be fully checked by an authorized BERNINA Dealer at the time of purchase and said product is to be returned to authorized Dealer or to such other point as may be designated by BERNINA International AG, for all repairs or replacements covered by this warranty. This limited warranty is given subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- BERNINA International AG, shall be under no obligation to honor any claim under this warranty in the event that said product has been misused, neglected, damaged in transit or has been tampered with in any way or if the specifications supplied by BERNINA International AG, at the time of purchase with respect to proper maintenance and lubrication have not been observed or if the serial number affixed to the machine has been tampered with or defaced or if the original bill of sale, warranty certificate for the machine or other proof of purchase acceptable to BERNINA International AG, is not presented at the time service or repair is sought under this warranty.
- Within ninety (90) days after this warranty shall not be valid until and unless a warranty is completed and returned countersigned by an authorized BERNINA Dealer, or the product is registered via the BERNINA Customer Portal within thirty (30) days after the date of purchase of said product.
- Within ninety (90) days after the date of purchase of said product, the purchaser shall have received from the authorized BERNINA Dealer from whom the machine was purchased, any and all instructions in the use of the product which may be provided by such Dealer.
- The product must be unplugged from the power source when not in use.
The user assumes the risk of what this warranty does not cover and there is hereby excluded, liability for defects, failure, loss, deterioration, personal injury or damage which are due to (i) ordinary wear and tear or exposure, (ii) misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or (iii) the installation of parts other than genuine BERNINA parts or equivalents.
In no event shall BERNINA International AG be liable to the purchaser of said machine or to third parties for special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to death or personal injuries.
BERNINA International AG does not assume or authorize any person to assume on its behalf, any other obligation or liability other than set forth herein.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and the purchaser may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose that extend beyond the express warranty described on the face hereof. To the extent, the laws of any state create or recognize any implied warranties for this product, the duration of those warranties shall not extend beyond the duration of the BERNINA limited warranty.
This warranty is not transferable and is in addition to any warranty by the Dealer. BERNINA International AG is not party to and shall not be bound by any other warranty given in connection with the product identified below.