- BERNINA hook system
- Maximum sewing speed (stitches per minute) - 1000
- Length of freearm to the right of the needle - 10 inches
- Color touch screen - 7 inches
- LED sewing light - 30 LED lights
- Maximum stitch width - 9mm
- Maximum stitch length - 6mm
- Needle positions - 11
- Sewing in every needle position
- Number of spool holders - 2
- Semi-automatic needle threader
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Automatic thread cutter
- Manual thread cutters - 3
- BERNINA Dual Feed
- BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension
- Memory (short-term/altered stitches)
- Memory (long-term/altered stitches)
- Create and save stitch combinations
- BSR functionality (straight stitch and zigzag)
- Start/stop button (stitching without foot control)
- Slide speed control
- Upper thread indicator
- Lower thread indicator
- USB interface for PC connection
- Import/export stitches and stitch patterns via USB\
- Multi-function knobs
- Changing stitch settings while sewing
- BERNINA foot control with back-kick function
- Needle stop up/down
- Bobbin winding while sewing/embroidering
- On-screen help
- Sewing tutorial
- Creative consultant
- Personal program
- History function (previously used stitch patterns)
- Setup program
- Eco mode
Sewing & Quilting
- 360° directional sewing
- Sideways motion feed
- Stitch Designer
- Pattern start/end function
- Connecting stitches
- Elongation P
- Freearm embroidery
- Security function program
- Total number of stitch patterns (incl. alphabet) - 1352
- Utility stitches total - 32
- Buttonholes (incl. eyelets) total - 15
- Automatic buttonhole length measuring system
- Automatic buttonhole
- Manual multi-step buttonhole
- Button sew-on program
- Darning programs - 2
- Decorative stitches total - 506
- Decorative sideways motion stitches total - 117
- Quilting stitches - 34
- Sewing alphabets - 8
- Monogram (with sideways motion)
- Large embroidery module
- Maximum embroidery field - 400×210mm (15.7" x 8.3")
- Maximum embroidery speed (stitches per minute) - 1000
- Built-in embroidery designs (including NEW designs) - 332
- Embroidery alphabets (including NEW alphabets) - 18
- NEW Embroidery design format - EXP, DST, PES, PEC, JEF, SEW, PCS, XXX
- On-screen editing of designs: positioning, mirroring, rotating, scaling, combining
- NEW Pinpoint Placement
- Endless embroidery
- NEW Undo/Redo
- NEW Group/Ungroup
- NEW Rearrange embroidery designs in combination
- NEW Color Wheel
- NEW Invisible Secure
- NEW Smart Secure
- NEW Thread-up Command
- NEW Programmable jump stitch cutting
- NEW Thread Away Mode
- Personal memory for embroidery designs
- Importing stitch patterns
- Freearm embroidery
- Color resequence
- Sequence control
- Basting in the hoop
- Position recall
- Embroidery tutorial
- NEW Embroidery Consultant
- Automatic hoop recognition
- Midi Hoop functionality (embroidery field: 265×165mm, 10.5" ×6.5")
- Mega Hoop functionality (embroideryfield:400×150mm,15.7"×5.9")
- Maxi Hoop functionality (embroidery field: 400×210mm, 15.7" ×8.3")
- Jumbo Hoop functionality (limited embroidery field: 400×210mm, 15.7"×8.3")
- BERNINA Embroidery Software compatible
- BERNINA DesignWorks Software & Tools compatible
- BERNINA PunchWork Tool compatible
BERNINA International AG, Steckborn, Switzerland warrants the product identified below to be free of any defects in workmanship and materials under normal use upon the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth. This warranty is offered solely for the private, non-commercial use of the product.
This warranty will be in force only for the periods of warranty duration, specified herein when the product is owned by the original purchaser and is limited solely to the repair or replacement of original parts which, in the opinion of BERNINA International AG, are defective in workmanship or material and which are returned to the Dealer from whom the unit was purchased or to such other point as may be designated by BERNINA International AG.
This warranty shall extend for a period of:
- 2 Years: in the case of electrical parts;
- 5 Years: in the case of printed circuit boards, and;
- 20 Years: in the case of mechanical parts from the date of purchase of the product.
The liability of BERNINA International AG, shall be limited solely to the cost of the affected part and does not include labor charges. All other costs, including the costs of shipment to the Dealer from whom the product was purchased or to such other point as may be designated by BERNINA International AG, for service or repair under this warranty, shall be those of the purchaser.
Each BERNINA product will be fully checked by an authorized BERNINA Dealer at the time of purchase and said product is to be returned to authorized Dealer or to such other point as may be designated by BERNINA International AG, for all repairs or replacements covered by this warranty. This limited warranty is given subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- BERNINA International AG, shall be under no obligation to honor any claim under this warranty in the event that said product has been misused, neglected, damaged in transit or has been tampered with in any way or if the specifications supplied by BERNINA International AG, at the time of purchase with respect to proper maintenance and lubrication have not been observed or if the serial number affixed to the machine has been tampered with or defaced or if the original bill of sale, warranty certificate for the machine or other proof of purchase acceptable to BERNINA International AG, is not presented at the time service or repair is sought under this warranty.
- Within ninety (90) days after this warranty shall not be valid until and unless a warranty is completed and returned countersigned by an authorized BERNINA Dealer, or the product is registered via the BERNINA Customer Portal within thirty (30) days after the date of purchase of said product.
- Within ninety (90) days after the date of purchase of said product, the purchaser shall have received from the authorized BERNINA Dealer from whom the machine was purchased, any and all instructions in the use of the product which may be provided by such Dealer.
- The product must be unplugged from the power source when not in use.
The user assumes the risk of what this warranty does not cover and there is hereby excluded, liability for defects, failure, loss, deterioration, personal injury or damage which are due to (i) ordinary wear and tear or exposure, (ii) misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or (iii) the installation of parts other than genuine BERNINA parts or equivalents.
In no event shall BERNINA International AG be liable to the purchaser of said machine or to third parties for special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to death or personal injuries.
BERNINA International AG does not assume or authorize any person to assume on its behalf, any other obligation or liability other than set forth herein.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and the purchaser may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose that extend beyond the express warranty described on the face hereof. To the extent, the laws of any state create or recognize any implied warranties for this product, the duration of those warranties shall not extend beyond the duration of the BERNINA limited warranty.
This warranty is not transferable and is in addition to any warranty by the Dealer. BERNINA International AG is not party to and shall not be bound by any other warranty given in connection with the product identified below.