- Total number of stitches 18
- 4-thread overlock
- 3-thread overlock (wide/narrow)
- 3-thread super-stretch
- 3-thread flatlock (wide/narrow)
- 3-thread narrow seam
- 3-thread rolled hem
- 3-thread picot stitch
- 2-thread overlock (wide/narrow)
- 2-thread flatlock (wide/narrow)
- 2-thread rolled hem
- 2-thread wrapped overlock (wide/narrow)
- 2-thread blanket stitch (wide/narrow)
- One-step BERNINA Air Threader (for looper threads)
- Sewing space to the right of the needle - 5 5/8" (143 mm)
- Workspace height - 3 3/8" (86 mm)
- BERNINA Free Hand System (FHS) with knee lifter
- Swing-out presser foot with auto swing back
- 2-step presser foot lifter with front-foot-lift
- Built-in needle threader
- Automatic needle stop up
- Needle up/down with BERNINA foot control
- Stitch-by-stitch sewing
- Color-coded One-path Threading
- Adjustable thread tension while sewing
- Thread tension release when presser foot raised
- Micro Thread Control (mtc)
- Adjustable stitch length while sewing
- Stitch length fine tuning for rolled hem
- Adjustable differential feed while sewing
- Adjustable cutting width while sewing
- Rolled hem lever integrated under stitch plate
- Easy to engage and disengage the knife from outside
- Integrated upper looper converter
- LED sewing light
- Thread cutter
- Speed selection switch
- Safety switch for open cover and raised presser foot
- Accessories in the threader cover
- Stitch width 3–9 mm
- 6-step presser foot pressure
- DC Motor
- Maximum sewing speed (stitches per minute) - 1,500
- Weight of machine - 27.1 lbs/12.3 kg
BERNINA International AG, Steckborn, Switzerland warrants the product identified below to be free of any defects in workmanship and materials under normal use upon the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth. This warranty is offered solely for the private, non-commercial use of the product.
This warranty will be in force only for the periods of warranty duration, specified herein when the product is owned by the original purchaser and is limited solely to the repair or replacement of original parts which, in the opinion of BERNINA International AG, are defective in workmanship or material and which are returned to the Dealer from whom the unit was purchased or to such other point as may be designated by BERNINA International AG.
This warranty shall extend for a period of:
- 2 Years: in the case of electrical parts;
- 5 Years: in the case of printed circuit boards, and;
- 20 Years: in the case of mechanical parts from the date of purchase of the product.
The liability of BERNINA International AG, shall be limited solely to the cost of the affected part and does not include labor charges. All other costs, including the costs of shipment to the Dealer from whom the product was purchased or to such other point as may be designated by BERNINA International AG, for service or repair under this warranty, shall be those of the purchaser.
Each BERNINA product will be fully checked by an authorized BERNINA Dealer at the time of purchase and said product is to be returned to authorized Dealer or to such other point as may be designated by BERNINA International AG, for all repairs or replacements covered by this warranty. This limited warranty is given subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- BERNINA International AG, shall be under no obligation to honor any claim under this warranty in the event that said product has been misused, neglected, damaged in transit or has been tampered with in any way or if the specifications supplied by BERNINA International AG, at the time of purchase with respect to proper maintenance and lubrication have not been observed or if the serial number affixed to the machine has been tampered with or defaced or if the original bill of sale, warranty certificate for the machine or other proof of purchase acceptable to BERNINA International AG, is not presented at the time service or repair is sought under this warranty.
- Within ninety (90) days after this warranty shall not be valid until and unless a warranty is completed and returned countersigned by an authorized BERNINA Dealer, or the product is registered via the BERNINA Customer Portal within thirty (30) days after the date of purchase of said product.
- Within ninety (90) days after the date of purchase of said product, the purchaser shall have received from the authorized BERNINA Dealer from whom the machine was purchased, any and all instructions in the use of the product which may be provided by such Dealer.
- The product must be unplugged from the power source when not in use.
The user assumes the risk of what this warranty does not cover and there is hereby excluded, liability for defects, failure, loss, deterioration, personal injury or damage which are due to (i) ordinary wear and tear or exposure, (ii) misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or (iii) the installation of parts other than genuine BERNINA parts or equivalents.
In no event shall BERNINA International AG be liable to the purchaser of said machine or to third parties for special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to death or personal injuries.
BERNINA International AG does not assume or authorize any person to assume on its behalf, any other obligation or liability other than set forth herein.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and the purchaser may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose that extend beyond the express warranty described on the face hereof. To the extent, the laws of any state create or recognize any implied warranties for this product, the duration of those warranties shall not extend beyond the duration of the BERNINA limited warranty.
This warranty is not transferable and is in addition to any warranty by the Dealer. BERNINA International AG is not party to and shall not be bound by any other warranty given in connection with the product identified below.