- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Color Coded Thread Paths
- Built-in rolled hemming
- 2/3/4 Thread options
- Industrial Tension System
- Industrial Cutting System
- Sewing Guage built-in for accurate seams
- Fast 2-Thread Conversion
- Differential Feed
- Micro Safety Switch
Wide Variety of Stitch Patterns
- 3-Thread Flatlock - Use this stitch as an accent on clothes, interior items and accessories.
- 3-Thread Rolled Hem - The fabric edge is rolled, then covered with thread.
- 3-Thread Narrow Overlock - The fabric edge is rolled, then sewn with very narrow overlocking.
- Frill 3-Thread Rolled Hem With Differential Feed - Uses 3-thread rolled hemming and the differential feed on stretch fabrics to create richly designed articles.
- 4-Thread Overlock - Uses 2 needles and 4 threads to securely sew together knitted fabrics.
- 3-Thread Overlock - This basic stitch of overlock machines prevents fabric from fraying.
- 2-Thread Overlock - Simply sew fabric edges with 2 threads to prevent fraying.