How to use:
- Snap on the Beading Foot.
- Thread your machine with invisible thread in the needle and regular sewing thread that matches the fabric in the bobbin.
- Select one of the following stitches depending on which is available on your machine. Adjust the settings of the stitch according to the size of the beads: For 4mm beads Zigzag stitch length 3.5 width 4.0 Blindhem stitch length 1.0 width 4.5 For 6mm beads Zigzag stitch length 6.0 width 6.0 Blindhem stitch length 1.5 width 6.0
- Lower the needle thread tension to achieve a beautiful stitch.
- Place stabilizer under the fabric and position both under the foot.
- Place the bead string under the foot in the groove on the underside of the beading foot. Lower the presser foot.
- Turn the hand wheel to create manual stitches to set the beads in place.
- Stitch slowly.
Note: Stitch the bead string to a scrap piece of fabric first to test thread tension, stitch length and stitch width according to the beads and the fabric. Make adjustments as needed.