How to use:
- Set the machine for a Coverstitch or a Chainstitch.
- With a water soluble marker, draw a line on the fabric to mark the stitching line.
- Snap on the Clear Coverstitch foot.
- Use default stitch settings. Adjust if needed.
- Place the fabric under the presser foot and the needles. Start to sew into the fabric without chaining off first.
- Use the red center marking on the foot as a guide as you follow a line drawn on the fabric.The Clear Coverstitch foot will give you a great view of the marked line and of your fabric while sewing.