- The PFAFF® creativeTM 3.0 Color Touch Screen is brilliant! – The clear, high resolution display shows stitches in actual size and embroidery designs in true color. The intuitive layout is easy to understand.
- LED Lights – Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
- Top and Bobbin Thread Sensors – Alert you when bobbin or needle thread is low.
- Thread Snips – Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- Quick Help System – Touch the quick help icon for instant information. Speed Ranges – Adjust sewing speed and your PFAFF® creative™ 3.0 sewing and embroidery machine remembers your preferred setting until turned off.
- Personal Menu – Save your personal stitches and sequences in a folder to sew them again whenever you wish.
- Stylus Holder Built-in! – Keeps your stylus at your fingertips.
- Updateable – Download the latest program version from the internet; update quickly with a USB stick.
- Languages – Choose from different languages in the Settings menu. Make sure your PFAFF® creativeTM 3.0 speaks the same language you do.
- Exclusive Stitch Creator™ Feature – Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
- The Original IDT™ System – Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- Optimized Feeding – enhanced to provide more control when sewing through thick layers or seaming small pieces.
- Large Sewing Space – The PFAFF® creative™ 3.0 sewing and embroidery machine is the perfect choice for quilters, home decor sewers, fashion enthusiasts – anyone who creates. The sewing area to the right of the needle is supersized for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting.
- Over 250 Stitches – be astonished by the fascinating selection of PFAFF® high-quality 9mm stitches – unique embellishments, stitched perfectly.
- 4 Built-in Stitch Fonts – Choose a font to personalize your project.
- creative signature™ Sewing Programs:
- Tapering on all 9mm Decorative Stitches – Taper the beginning and/or end of any stitch, and choose from many different angles for unlimited opportunities.
- Patchwork Program – Use Patchwork Program to remember the seam length to repeat over and over. This can be used with both utility and decorative stitches.
- Single Stitch Program – Set exact number of stitches or sequence repeats you wish to sew.
- Mirror Image of Stitches – Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
- Stitch Positioning – Moves complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
- Stitch Density - Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down and/or at the end of a seam after a thread snip.
- Free-motion Modes – Three modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning. Select the best mode for your specific technique.
- Needle Up/Down – Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Sensormatic Buttonhole – Buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- Start/Stop – Sew without the foot control – Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- 37 Needle Positions – For exact placement of your straight stitch. Stitch Width Safety – Limits stitch width to center needle straight stitch while using straight stitch foot to prevent needle breakage.
- Stitch Restart – Return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special adjustments you’ve made.
- Immediate Tie-off – When pressed the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- Accessory Feet included – 8 different presser feet for all your basic needs.
- On-screen Customizing of Embroidery Designs – You can easily combine multiple designs directly on screen.
- Built-In Designs and Embroidery Fonts + Memory to Save Combinations – 157 fantastic embroidery designs and 2 embroidery fonts – each in three different sizes – are stored in the machine’s memory. There’s plenty of space to save your personal creations too for easy access.
- Large Embroidery Area – Embroider designs up to 260 x 200mm. Basic Precise Positioning – Easily match your design to a specific point on your fabric.
- creative signature™ Embroidery Programs:
- Mirror – Flip the designs side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
- Rotate – Rotate by 1° increments for precise adjustments.
- Embroidery Design Scale – Enlarge or reduce designs without changing the stitch count.
- Monochrome – Stitch any design in a single color without color stops.
- Basting in the Hoop – Baste fabric to a stabilizer that is already hooped. Also great for knit fabrics or other fabrics that you do not wish to hoop.
- Cut Jump Stitches – Cuts embroidery jump stitches automatically, pulling threads to the back side.
- Embroidery Zoom Possibilities – Makes customizing on the PFAFF® creativeTM Color Touch Screen simple and precise.
- Hoop Positions – Move the hoop to correct position for changing the bobbin, cutting jump stitches, trimming an appliqué or finding the center of the design.
- Embroidery Hoops included – The machine comes with two hoops: creative™ 120 SQUARE HOOP (120x120), creative™ ELITE HOOP (260x200).
- QuickFont Program – Use your computer and QuickFont Program to create embroidery fonts from any TrueType® font.
- Program for Viewing and Organizing Designs - Organize design files saved on your computer, turn designs into image files, print catalogs and more.
- 20 Years on Mechanical Defects
- 5 Years Computer
- 5 Years Motor/Electronics
- 1 Year Service/Labor