Not compatible with Smarter by Pfaff 260c, 140s, 160s.
How to use:
- Thread your machine with a regular sewing thread or decorative thread on top and regular sewing thread in the bobbin.
- Select a straight stitch, zigzag stitch or decorative stitch. Avoid using stitches with side motion and stitches with too much motion forward and back.
Tip: For the 6mm wide trims, you can also use a 6mm twin needle. Select a straight stitch and it will sew at the edges of the trim.
- Place the trim in the presser foot as the picture shows.
- Snap on the Decorative Trim Foot.
- Engage IDT™ system.
- Sew carefully, not too fast. If your machine has the sew slow function, engage it. (You might need stabilizer underneath the fabric)
- The best result is achieved if you use flat trims, such as silk, velvet, satin or cotton ribbons.