How to use:
- Set the overlock machine for the desired stitch.
- Loosen the screw at the front of the Elastic Foot to release the tension on the roller. Insert the elastic into the foot.
- Snap on the foot and pull the elastic until it reaches behind the foot.
- Tighten the tension screw to stretch the elastic.
- Turn the handwheel to sew the first few stitches to secure the elastic.
- Place the fabric under the foot and sew both the elastic and the fabric together.
- Check the stitch and adjust the tension if necessary.
Note: To adjust the stretch of the elastic:
- Turn the tension screw to the right for more stretch.
- Turn the screw to the left for less stretch.
- Be careful not to stretch the fabric while sewing.