How To Use:
- Set the machine for Coverstitch, wide.
- Use the default stitch settings. Adjust if needed.
- Snap on the Join and Fold Edging foot.
- Slide the raw edge of the fabric right side up, into the fabric guide (illustration 1).
- Slide the fabric to the back underneath the presser foot and the needles.
- Insert the lace into the right lace guide and pull a lace tail about 1” (2.5cm) behind the foot(illustration 2). Use tweezers if needed.
- Lower the presser foot. Hold the fabric in your left hand and the lace in your right hand and start to sew.
Note: Adjust the screw on the guide to adjust the stitch position if needed.