Preparing the machine
- Needle: Right needle
- Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or three—thread standard rolled hem
- Stitch length: 1.5 - 3 mm
- Differential feed lever: Normal position
- Upper knife: Working or non-working position
- Place the fabric under guide finger (A) and lace on top of guide finger (A).
- If necessary, loosen screw (C) and slide guide plate (B) to the left or right to adjust stitch width.
- Tighten screw (C).
- Guide lace along guide plate (B) and sew.
Note: If there is no necessity to cut the fabric edge, place both fabric and lace on top of guide finger (A) . Be sure to disengage the upper knife.