Not compatible with Pfaff expression™ 3.5, 3.2, 3.0, 2.0, and 150
How to use:
- Thread your machine with a thread of your choice.
- Make sure the IDT system is disengaged.
- Set your sewing machine in Sensormatic free motion mode. The feed dogs will drop automatically.
- Select the stitch you would like to use (straight or zig zag). The stitch length doesn't matter because when the feed dogs are dropped the fabric is no longer fed by the machine. You must feed (move) fabric.
- Stitch manually moving the fabric.
NOTE: When sewing in Sensormatic free motion mode at a low speed the presser foot will raise and lower with each stitch to hold the fabric on the stitch plate while the stitch is being performed. At a higher speed, the presser foot floats over the fabric while sewing.