This presser foot is suited for sewing welting between two layers of fabric.
Preparing the machine
- Needle: Left or both left and right
- Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or four-thread overlock
- Stitch type: 2-5mm
- Differential feed lever: Normal position
- Upper knife: Working position
- Place fabric with right sides facing.
- Place cording (piping) in between upper and lower fabrics and insert fabrics under cording foot with cording positioned in groove under foot.
- Sew while guiding both cording (piping) and fabric.
Note: Cording (piping) using bias tape and cord can also be done with this foot.