How to use:
- Set the overlock machine for the desired stitch.
- Snap on the Piping Foot..
To stitch piping into a seam:
- Place the piping along the seam line on right side of fabric. Place second piece of fabric on top with right sides together.
- Put fabric and piping layers under the Piping Foot with the piping in the groove on the underside of the foot.
- Sew piping into the seam.
- The groove on the underside of the foot will guide the piping as you sew.
To make piping from your fabric:
- Cut bias or crosswise grain strips wide enough to cover the cord plus the seam allowances.
- Lay the cord on the wrong side of the fabric strip and fold the fabric over the cord.
- Place the fabric and cord under the Piping Foot with the cord in the groove on the underside of the foot.
- Sew. The groove will guide the cord as you sew.