- LED Lighting - The entire work area is lit with bright LEDs for maximum visibility of your project.
- Large-Capacity M-Size Bobbins
- Needle Up/Down with one Tap of the Foot Pedal
- Separate Bobbin Winder
PERSONS ENTITLED TO WARRANTY COVERAGE:
This Limited Warranty is made only to the first purchaser (the “original purchaser”) who acquires this quilting machine for his or her personal, domestic use from an authorized dealer for the applicable durations listed herein. This Limited Warranty shall not apply to any purchaser who uses the quilting machine for commercial or industrial purposes. SVP Worldwide hereby provides no warranty of any kind for quilting machine purchase for commercial or industrial purposes.
DURATION OF LIMITED WARRANTY:
A) 20 year limited warranty on sewing head - SVP Worldwide warrants the sewing head is free of defects causing the quilting machine to malfunction for a period of twenty (20) years from the date the machine is purchased. This limited warranty does not extend to mechanical or electronic/electrical parts covered under separate
warranty by the Vendor of the individual components. Additionally, SVP Worldwide specifically excludes from this limited warranty on the sewing head any damages to the sewing head that result from mechanical or electronic/electrical failures that occur beyond the two-year limited warranty period stated in (b) below.
B) 2 year limited mechanical warranty – SVP Worldwide warrants against any mechanical failure that occurs within two (2) years of the date of purchase only to the extent that SVP Worldwide will provide free replacement parts to Customer. SVP Worldwide shall not be responsible for labor and shipping.
C) 2 year limited electronic/electrical warranty – The electronic/electrical components are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for two (2) years from the date of purchase to the extent that if any defect is reported within this two-year period, SVP Worldwide will provide free replacement parts. SVP Worldwide shall not be responsible for labor and shipping.
EXCLUSIONS FROM LIMITED WARRANTY:
1) The limited warranty set out in sections a, b, and c above shall be limited solely to the replacement of parts that are determined solely by SVP Worldwide to be defective in workmanship or material AND are returned by the Customer to SVP Worldwide, or an authorized repair facility, or other place as designated by SVP Worldwide.
2) SVP Worldwide will only provide the limited warranties set forth in a, b and c above if it has a completely filled out and valid warranty card on file or record of such on the product registration site on our website for the quilting machine for which warranty coverage is being requested.
3) The limited electronic/electrical warranty set forth in c above shall not be valid if the quilting machine is left plugged into a power source while not in use. In this case, the Customer’s actions shall have voided the limited warranty and SVP Worldwide shall offer no limited electronic/electrical warranty on any such quilting machine.
4) SVP Worldwide provides no warranty of any kind for needles, light bulbs and belts.
5) SVP Worldwide limited warranty does not cover conditions unrelated to material or workmanship of the quilting machine. Such unrelated conditions include, but are not limited to:
A) Damage caused by current or voltage other than that on the name plate of the quilting machine
B) Damage from failure to provide normal maintenance
C) Failure to follow instruction for use of the quilting machine
D) Any accident to, misuse of, any part of the quilting machine
E) Any defects or damage caused by service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized SVP Worldwide dealer
Procedure to Obtain Warranty Coverage
To obtain the benefits of this warranty, the quilting machine or part believed defective must be delivered during the applicable limited warranty periods set forth above to an authorized SVP Worldwide dealer from whom it was purchased. If at the time of the purchase the original purchaser resides within 50 miles / 80 km distance from the location, and the original purchaser moved outside this 50 mile / 80 km distance, then the warranty service will be provided by the authorized dealer nearest the original purchaser’s current primary residence.
SVP Worldwide shall pay all transportation costs for valid returns of products/parts that are covered by this limited warranty and for the shipment of the replacement parts or repaired product, as applicable, to the Customer. Customer shall pay all costs plus a handling charge, for invalid or “no defect found” returns.
Limitation on Relief
THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY TO CUSTOMERS BY SVP WORLDWIDE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS AS STATED ABOVE. THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN BY SVP WORLDWIDE AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SVP WORLDWIDE DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTIBILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SVP WORLDWIDE BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
The above stated limitations shall be applicable to the fullest extent permissible under the laws of each jurisdiction