- Built-In Optical Stitch Regulation - Achieve consistent and beautiful stitch quality by setting the regulated stitch length between 4-22 stitches-per-inch for a professional finish.
- 2,100 Stitches-Per-Minute - Complete your projects in no time with stitching speeds up to 2,100 stitches-per-minute; faster than before.*
- LED Lighting - Bright built-in LED lighting around the needle area and into the workspace, offer superior lighting** for a clear view of your project. With the ability to control the brightness on screen you can have the best lighting for any project.
- Extra Large Machine Space - Quilt large projects with room to spare in the 16” (40.6cm) throat space with 8” (20.3cm) vertical space.
- Project Tools - All the project tools you need are directly on your screen. Track how much time you have worked on a project with the built-in project timer, see exactly how many stitches any project or technique takes, and more.
- Built-In Diagnostics - Use the built-in diagnostic tests to help determine what, if anything, may need to be serviced before taking your machine to an authorized service technician.
- 4-Thread Spool Stand - Easily switch between colors in a project by having the next colorready to go on the 4-thread spool stand.
- Large Capacity Bobbin - Quilt for longer without interruption with the large capacity M-Size bobbins.
- Stand-Alone Bobbin Winder - Included with your quilting machine is a separate bobbin winder. Wind bobbins while stitching on the machine so you always have a bobbin ready when you need it.
- Professional Size Workspace - You’ll have complete support for any size project with the included 36” x 31.75” (91.4 x 80.6cm) non-stick table.
- Needle Up/Down - Conveniently activate the Needle Up/Down function to stop with the needle down in your fabric or in the up position.
*As compared to 1800 stitches-per-minute on the powerquilter™ 16
**As compared to powerquilter™ 16, Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen, and Janome Artistic SD-16.