How to use:
- Snap on the Seam Guide Foot for IDT™ system.
- Engage the IDT™ system.
- Select a straight stitch.
- For joining fabrics together; place fabric right sides together.
- Place the fabric under the presser foot with the metal guide at the edge of the fabric for 5/8 inch seam allowance.
- Start to sew. The guide will follow the edge of the fabric and the seam will be sewn with the perfect straight seam allowance.
- Use the 4 other red markings on the presser foot for a narrower seam allowances.