How to use:
- Thread your machine with a regular sewing thread or decorative thread on top and regularsewing thread in the bobbin.
- Select a 9mm decorative stitch.
Note: Decorative stitches that use forward motion work best (Avoid stitches with too much backward motion.)
- Thread decorative cords or yarn into the holes from the top of the foot, using the Yarn Threader, prior to attaching the foot onto the sewing machine.
- Make sure the cords or yarn slide easily through the openings. (If the yarn is too thick it will create too much tension and the feeding might be affected.)
- Snap on the Three Hole Yarn Foot.
- Engage IDT™ system.
- Place the threaded cords or yarn under the presser foot with a 5cm (2”) tail.
- Place a tear away stabilizer underneath the fabric and place your fabric under the presser foot.
- Sew carefully, not too fast. If your machine has a speed control reduce the sewing speed to easily guide the fabric and yarn as you sew.