Not compatible with SMARTER BY PFAFF™ 260c, 140s, 160s
How to use:
Make bias strips long enough to cover the cords and wide enough to wrap around the two cords plus seam allowance.
- Place the cords on the wrong sides of the bias strip – side to side - and wrap the fabric around the cords.
- Place the fabric and cord under the presser foot with the right cord under the left groove of the foot, and the raw edges to the right.
- Adjust to center needle position – straight stitch and stitch length 3.
- Keep the cords against the fold as you sew.
- Trim the fabric close to the seam and press seam allowance to the left.
- Wrap the excess fabric to the center back of the cord.
- Put the covered cord under the two grooves of the presser foot and sew it onto your sewing project.