Not compatible with SMARTER BY PFAFF™ 260c, 140s, 160s
How to use:
- Cut a bias strip long enough for your cord and wide enough to cover the cord plus seam allowance.
- Place the cord on the wrong side of the bias fabric strip and wrap it around the cord.
- Place the fabric and cord under the groove of the foot, and the raw edges to the right.
- Select center needle straight stitch and stitch length 3.
- Stitch to cover the cording with the fabric.
- Trim the seam allowance.
- To stitch covered welt cord into a seam on your sewing project, place the covered weltcord on the right side of the fabric along the seam line. Place it under the Welting Footwith the welt cord in the groove of the foot. Stitch the welt cord to the fabric. Clip the seam allowance of the welt cord at curves and corners.