Not compatible with Pfaff Expression 3.5, 3.2, 3.0, 2.0, and 150.
How to use:
Thread the machine with thread that matches the yarn.
- Attach the proper yarn guides for your machine to the notches under the handle on the rear side of the machine.
- Pull out as much yarn as you need from the ball of yarn.
- Place the yarn in the yarn guides. It is very important that the yarn flows smoothly while you are sewing.
- Choose Yarn Couching Foot 1 or 2, depending on the size of the yarn. For best result the yarn should fill the hole in the foot and still run easily through it. We recommend using yarn with even thickness.
- Thread the yarn from above through the hole in the foot using the yarn threader.
- Snap on the foot to the machine.