Centered zipper (concealed on both sides):
- Overcast the seam allowances. Join the fabric layers, right sides together, with a standard stitch up to the zipper insertion mark.
- Baste the remainder of the seam closed. Press seam open.
- Baste the zipper in place, centering the zipper teeth along the basted seam line and with the zipper pull extended beyond the top of the garment edge.
- Attach the Zipper Foot to your machine.
- Position edge of Zipper Foot close to teeth of zipper and move the needle to stitch approximately 6 - 10mm (1/4 - 3/8 inch) away from center seam line. Stitch along both sides and across bottom of zipper with a straight stitch.
- Remove basting stitches.