The BERNINA 720 offers a wealth of functions and features that make sewing easier. Inventions such as the semi-automatic threading system and the BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) testify to the BERNINA spirit of innovation. We concentrate not only on sophisticated technologies, but also on setting new standards in product design. The BERNINA 7 Series is visually stunning with its simple yet recognizable design.
Quiet & precise sewing
- Ideally suited for decorative stitches
- Sew & embroider for longer periods of time
- More time for your creativity
The BERNINA Hook sews high-precision stitches up to 5.5 mm in width with speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute. The bobbin holds 70% more thread than standard bobbins.
Choose & save the perfect stitch
- Alter stitch length or stitch width
- Alter the needle position
- Alterations of stitch details are remembered
Your personal settings can be saved and retrieved at will and the USB connection even allows you to import and export stitches and stitch patterns or combinations.
Embroidery? Yes, you can!
- Embroidery capable
- Import designs via USB
- Embroidery mode via touch screen
With the B 720 you can easily position, mirror, rotate and combine motifs. The Check function lets you position the design precisely before embroidering.
Enough space for creativity
- Plenty of room for large projects
- Enough space for your creations
- Embroidery module optional
The extended freearm offers 10" right of the needle. Therefore you will enjoy a grand sewing area for grand ideas.
Perfect tension for perfect stitches
- Ideal tension for each stitch type
- Achieve finest stitching results
- A BERNINA innovation
The BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension adjusts the tension electronically to the selected stitch width, length, speed, and needle position on each penetration of the needle into the fabric.
Automatic features save time
- No manual cutting at the end of a seam
- Enjoy semi-automatic threading
- No manual lowering of the presser foot
Thread is cut automatically when you reach the end of a seam or a color change in embroidery. The presser foot lowers automatically at the beginning of a seam.