Other notable features include:
Automatic Thread Cutter – The thread is cut at the push of a button, and the button is located right at your fingertips.
Automatic Built-in Needle Threader – Threading couldn’t be easier! This time-saving feature allows you to get sewing faster.
Automatic Presser Foot Pressure – A fabric sensor automatically detects the thickness of the fabric and adjusts the downward pressure placed on the fabric accordingly. This setting can also be changed manually in the setting mode.
Auto Presser Foot Lift – The auto presser foot lift automatically lifts the presser foot after a thread cut when the thread snip button is pressed or after a programmed thread cut at the end of a row of decorative stitches.
Easy Reverse Button - Reverse button allows you to easily backstitch for locking seams or sew in reverse and is conveniently located.
Locking Stitch Button – ties off the end of the thread, no need to backstitch to lock a seam.
Telescopic Thread Guides – no need to purchase additional vertical thread guides for your bigger spools of thread.
Auto Needle Down – The needle stops in the down position for easy pivoting on corners and for seamless free motion embroidery. Press to raise the needle to the up position for easy fabric removal.
Speed Control Slider – This slider lets you set the machine’s top speed—lower speeds for more intricate work and high speeds for long straight seams. A popular feature for beginners never sews faster than your comfort zone. It can be set as high as 1,300 spm or as low as 60 spm.
- Dual Touchscreens
- Right Screen - LCD Full-color touchscreen 5.3” x 8.5”
- Middle Screen – LCD Touchscreen 3.8” x 2.1”
- Workspace – 13.5” x 5.5” inches to the right of the needle
- Thumbwheel by machine head to raise and lower needle
- Top Loading Full Rotary Hook Bobbin
- 850 Built-in stitches, 13 buttonhole stitches, plus 3 fonts
- AcuStitch Regulator (A.S.R) Stitch Regulation included AcuStitch Regulator and four different feet
- 850 Built-in stitches
- 1,230 Built-in embroidery designs
- 13 One-step buttonholes
- Artistic Digitizer Jr software includes – compatible with both MacBook and PC
- Self-opening Top Cover
- Pop-up spool pins
- Built-in Storage Space in the embroidery unit extension tables, top, and back of the machine
- Maximum Sewing Speed – 1,300 SPM Straight Stitch; 1,000 SPM Zigzag Stitch
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic built-in needle threader
- Memorized needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Automatic One-step needle plate lift with soft close
- AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- 7-piece feed dog
- 91 needle positions
- PC Based Programs included - Stitch Composer, QuiltBlockAdvisor, ScreenSaver Tool
- Drop Feed
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting with width adjustment for satin stitch
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor at 2,000 RPM
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Nine ultra-bright LED lights in four locations
- 1,230 Built-in embroidery designs
- Maximum embroidery size 11.3" x 18.2"
- Design transfer options: Wireless, USB, Direct PC connection
- Gantry Style Embroidery Arm / Embroidery sewing speed: 400 – 1,200 spm
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+, .JPX / Editing functions: Resize, Rotate, Flip, Zoom, Duplicate, Combine, Sewing Order, Single Color Sewing, Color Grouping, Corner Layout
- Auto return post thread break
- Embroidery Positioning Marker
- Storage Compartments in Extension Tables
- Easy Tightening Lever on Embroidery Hoops