- 400 built-in stitches
- 350 built-in embroidery designs
- 13 one-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic build-in needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- One-step needle plate conversion
- AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- 7-piece feed dog
- Stitch Composer stitch creation program
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting with width adjustment for satin stitch
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability: up to 4MB of storage
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD full color touchscreen 7.7” x 4.7”
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lighting system with 10 white LED lamps in 5 locations
- 15” Embossed stainless steel bed
- Retractable High Light and AcuView Magnifier in three different magnifications
- Real time PC connection with Horizon Link Suite
- 11 fonts with European characters
- 2&3 letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.1” x 11.8” (230mm x 300mm)
- Design transfer options: USB, Direct PC connection via Horizon Link Suite
- Linear Motion Embroidery System
- Embroidery sewing speed: 60 -1,000 SPM
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+, .JPX
- Editing functions: resize, combine, duplicate, rotate, flip, arc, group, drag & drop, zoom, trace, user color choice
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling by units of 1, 10 and 100
- Automatic enabling cutwork
- AcuFil quilting system in Horizon Link Suite
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection: Janome (Polyester and Acrylic), Gutermann Sulky (Rayon 40), Madeira (Polyneon 40), Robinson-Anton (Polyester 40 and Rayon 40), Mettler (Poly sheen), Jenny Haskins (Rayon)
- Available Hoops: GR: 9.1” x 11.8”, SQ23: 9.1” x 9.1”, SQ14: 5.5” x 5.5”, Free Arm FA10: 3.9” x 1.6”
Janome America, Inc. Limited 25 Year Warranty
We thank you for purchasing this Janome sewing machine (the "Product") and hope you will enjoy it for years to come. In the event that your Product needs service covered by this warranty, please contact the authorized Janome dealer from whom you purchased it or a Janome Authorized Service Center. To locate a Janome Authorized Service Center, please call 1-800-631-0183 or visit our web site at www.janome.com. Your product was sold with an instruction booklet and or a DVD/CD-ROM. To avoid any unnecessary inconvenience, we suggest that you refer to the instruction booklet before contacting your authorized Janome dealer or Janome Authorized Service Center for service. We also strongly encourage you to register your product on-line at www.janome.com.
Janome America, Inc. warrants that the Product will meet the written specifications of Janome all of which are within normal industry standards and included in the instruction booklet. This Janome warranty is exclusive to the original purchaser of the Product and is provided for normal household or commercial use. Janome America, Inc. warrants this Product for a period of twenty-five (25) years from the date of original purchase against defective materials and/or workmanship, excluding (I) electronic component parts (including but not limited to circuit boards, step motors and all other electronic and non-electronic pattern control units), which are warranted for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase, and (II) labor, which shall be provided for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase free of charge. Following a lapse of one (1) year from the original purchase date your Authorized Janome Dealer or Janome Authorized Service Center can provide parts and/or labor at an additional cost to you. As stated above, this warranty is in respect of normal household use of the Product. Machines used commercially are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase in respect of parts and service. No further warranty shall apply to Products used for commercial purposes.
Each of the period described in paragraph 2 above shall hereafter be referred to as the "Warranty Period", together the "Warranty Periods".
Irrespective of whether the Product is used commercially or for normal household use, in no event shall this warranty cover needles, needle plates, bobbin cases, fuses, light bulbs, knives, loopers or belts.
This warranty is void - that is, the Product was purchased without warranty - if you did not purchase it from an authorized Janome dealer within the United States. A list of authorized Janome dealers within the United States is available by zip code on our website www.janome.com. This warranty will be honored only when the original invoice or sales receipt indicating the date of purchase, the product type and authorized Janome dealer's name is presented together with the defective product. This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the Product has been altered, deleted, removed or is illegible. This warranty covers non of the following, (I) periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, (II) postage, shipping and handling costs and all risks to the Product associated with shipment or transport, (III) damage resulting from misuse of the Product or failure to provide normal maintenance, (IV) repairs to the Product done by unauthorized dealers, service providers or the purchaser, (V) damage resulting from the use of non-Janome brand parts, supplies, or accessories; (VI) accidents, lightning, fires, water, power surges or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Janome America, Inc.
If you suspect a defect in materials or workmanship of your Product, you must report it to the authorized Janome dealer from whom you purchased it or a Janome Authorized Service Center during the Warranty Period described in paragraph 2 above. Your authorized Janome dealer or Janome Authorized Service Center may require you to return the Product to it (properly packaged, freight prepaid) together with a photocopy of your original invoice or sales receipt.
Your authorized Janome dealer or Janome Authorized Service Center will evaluate your report of a possible defect and if one is discovered, will (at its option) repair or replace the Product either with an identical Product or with a substitute product that is substantially similar to the original Product. Your authorized Janome dealer or Janome Authorized Service Center reserves the right to supply refurbished Products or substitute product provided that they conform to the written specifications of Janome America, Inc. for new Products or new substitute products.
This warranty will also apply to any replacement Product or substitute product. For purposes of establishing the Warranty Period described in paragraph 2 hereof with respect to any replacement Product or substitute product, the original date of purchase of the original Product will continue to apply.
This warranty will be governed by the laws of the state in which you purchased the Product ("Applicable Law"). Unless otherwise required by Applicable Law, Janome shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use the Product or any substitute product for any reason. Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Product or any substitute product are limited to the Warranty Period described in paragraph 2 above. Other than as specified herein or as required by Applicable Law, all other warranties, conditions or liabilities, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise, are hereby expressly excluded, and Janome America, Inc. hereby disclaims all other warranties, conditions or liabilities.